View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 08:05 PM   #1159
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
more on this "CRAZY" theory

so curry has had me as his top wolf pick for a bit now, and I was thinking of a line I used to defend myself about him as a line he could use to defend himself from me

so he's had me at the top of his spooky scale for a while now. there was one death last night: zoshi
at this point in the game, a killing power wants to get rid of another killing power because of how close the game is. curry, if he was wanting to get rid of his highest scumlean, he would just blast them.
both players COULD have stacked on Zoshi, but I think both killing powers go after each other at this point. If curry was convinced on me, I'd be dead. his vote on me supports this; I have never, at any point in the game, had a vest. curry would be 100% positive on my alignment if he shot a vest of mine, but he didn't, because he didn't shoot, and I don't have a vest.

soooo

yeah
is curry actually town???
he has you as his top wolf, but that doesn't make him 100% positive?

confus

also, i think this is only ruling him out of SK behavior because it'd be harder for wolves to present "real" scum picks to the thread while they aim to lynch town, especially in the early game