View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 12:17 PM   #247
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr
Default Re: The FFR Username Anagram Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrekusuof93 View Post
Code:
awnulfmaoiythf  falnoahwfmiyut  nmfaytuiawflho  atwhonafmfliuy  afytihlmuowanf  linfhtyofmuwaa  oafywhfulamtin  ywohafutiafnlm
niflhuaafwymot  uihnfotfaywlma  lfaatomnufwyhi  afoiwnyafthlum  wantlmaufohfyi  yotwialnhfafum  ffmluniwatyoah  wiauothfamflny
ayffalmuthowni  mtaiulfyohafwn  yolmtnufiwfhaa  iynfwmoluaathf  mwufhlnfayoait  ayunhfwatlmofi  uwmaoftihlynfa  fowmnuhyiaaflt
yuhnaffltomawi  fhalntamiuyowf  unwialtmaffhyo  tfanlomiwyhafu  aumhlaoitynwff  uhalymafinwfto  ohfauytnfmlawi  lfuwfyintamoha
omiaaflhnwftuy  mfyiauoalnhtfw  fintylmhaaowfu  tmnifuyaflhaow  mhntyuiofflwaa  imhoffyuntwlaa  wfioaamlhnfuty  wamyhnfluaftoi
fwfhamanuytoli  wioaautmylnhff  fftyunwoimalah  tohanauflimfwy  mfyanutoilwahf  hfnfwoayuitaml  fwylohftnumaai  mfhytofaaulniw
nmyawhfioutfal  fhynimataoulwf  wfalhimtayfnou  nlhfmuiaayoftw  afwuahnitloyfm  fyuafamhowtiln  aomatffilwuhny  uftahiawnflmoy
fifhounmwtaayl  woafatiuyflhnm  faufianolthwmy  afytwhalfioumn  yuaffiothalmnw  liawofatfumnyh  yloufmaaftnhiw  omuyafhlwaftin
tuilnfyawfhamo  uaintmywfafohl  fatlwnuiohfyma  amowlyhnifaftu  naihaulofwtymf  auyiafowmthfln  hanufmyiwatolf  uyalfmfonwahti
None of these re-scrambled words helps me at all... Maybe they'll help someone else so we can get to a new username.
So, do you need a hint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote