View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 01:16 PM   #387
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

At the start of the game I was entertaining the possibility that haku/shadow are wolfing together, but I've cooled on that idea now. Some of that stemmed from shadow seeming different from when I played with him in the AC game. He seemed more agro/adversarial here, but as the phase has gone on he's been acting more and more like Eugene so I feel he's town now.

Freezin seems natural and legit in terms of tone, focus, analysis, etc etc, so I think he's town. Same goes for Xiz and sunfan, but I don't want to lean too heavily into townreading them until I see an EOD or two. Let's say I'm cautiously optimistic there.

Ulle I'm a little less certain on now. Gut still says town, but her last big post reminds me too much of how I (and I suppose roundbox as well) tend to wolf. I'm not sure where the line of "a wolf would be more cautious of posting wolf-style" and "this is a wolf posting wolf-style" is...

FFA I'm really torn on, and that's kinda where I've been focusing. I think in general his posts and pushes read wolfy, but then when I asked him those questions earlier his response was quick and cogent, making me think he actually believes what he's putting forward and doesn't need to consult his fake narrative to make sure his story lines up. For others who've played with him when he's a wolf, how good is he at thinking on his feet?