View Single Post
Old 12-9-2010, 06:09 PM   #1
TC_Chronichild420
Aged Stoner
FFR Veteran

Default TC_Chronichild420's Avg Combo Bonanza!

Welcome to The Avg Bonanza!

Hey everyone, I haven't been playing as much FFR as I used to, and because of that, I thought I'd give back to the community that's given so much to me by hosting a tournament.

This is my first hosted tournament, and I will put 300k of my own credits into the grand prize. Donations are kindly accepted, and I am trying to acheive 1mil credits for the final prizes.

If I don't get enough sign-ups per division, then unfortunately I will not continue hosting this tournament, so sign up people!

Rules:

1.This isn't your average tournament. Hehe, get it. There is a point system per perfect(5), goods(10), averages(20), misses (-10), and boos(-20). The point of this is to try and maintain your accuracy, while only hitting averages. I will total the possible "AAA" score of each song in each division, and post it along with the songs.

2.The rules are quite simple, play as you normally would, except try to ONLY hit averages.

3. A valid screen-shot must be provided, along with your total in points according to my system. If you are caught altering your screen-shot or your total in points, then you are disqualified from the tournament. THIS MEANS YOU NEED TO DO SOME MATH.

4. There will be 5 divisions, and you will be placed according to your skill level in each. I will have myself and others place you in your division, and I will attempt to get it double-checked through a few pro's on the site.

If there are any suggestions on how I could make this tournament better, or changes to my scoring system. Please feel free to let me know.

Good luck everyone!

Songs and Divisions will be released when sign ups end!

This gives you all 2 weeks to sign up.