View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 02:37 AM   #1
TheRapingDragon
A car crash mind
FFR Veteran

Default Those We Leave Forgotten

This thread shall be dedicated to those whose lives we overlook. To those too shy to post as a way of introduction, the few who exist but are not yet remembered, as well as those automatons who think they can orchestrate a metal resistance behind our back. We will not be overthrown so easily, metal overlords.

Today's forgotten: SSndstorm (35), Ulekso312 (29), PasqualeO (27), patopumper (25)

SSndstorm
Joined us in July and has so far posted four times. Hasn't tried the game yet but I recommend you change that, if only once, you never know you may become hooked. However, one of those posts implies a more sinister undertone to SSndstorm being here, requesting if anyone could help him with a forum he was (or is) creating. Rather than do that, how about you put your Atari game development skills towards building a better FFR! Together, we are strong.

Ulekso312
I worry for poor Ulekso312 and fear he will not last long here. His sole aim in life appears to be to fix his erectile disfunction and to offer help to others with the same predicament. As appreciative as we are towards this kind of help, it may be better suited to a more sexually-inclined forum.

However, The Garbage Bin is always in need of sexual fixing so perhaps you should apply to join.

PasqualeO
Another who I fear will not last long, given his lack of skin, muscle and consciousness. He does however offer penis enlargement (to those unhappy with their current size), electro-rock (the sexually healing kind, not the genre of music) and stimulus gained from travel. I too enjoy travel so who knows, there may be a place for you here after all.

patopumper
A mysterious fellow who has a rich history with rhythm games, if the two youtube videos under his name from 2009 are anything to go by.

It's a little hard to make out (or hear) but the large A at the end shows skill. If you've honed that over the last 6 years then you'll surely be a force to be reckoned with. Play the game and show the world how good you are now, brag about it in the forum, healthy competition is the backbone of a gaming civilisation.
TheRapingDragon is offline   Reply With Quote