View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 07:14 AM   #1833
HikamitheSoulReaper
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HikamitheSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HikamitheSoulReaper
Default Re: drizzleRomanceGirl's FFR Team Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcmushroom View Post
thanks for hosting a great tourny drizz, and thanks to my teammates for being really cooperative with the placements and finishing strong to bring home the win

EDIT: *bro fists hikami*
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl View Post
Aww, thank you! ^.^ I probably won't have another tournament for at least three months (probably more) though because of school and lack of credits. I probably won't throw another team tournament again because it requires a lot of updating and needs at least forty people to have enough teams for the tournament. However, I would love to host another unique tournament in the future! For example, maybe a tournament where you must use R^3 and scores are only based on how many "amazing"s you receive? I could also throw a tournament for Spin It Up. ^.^

No problem!
oooooooooooo~!!! sounds like a plan there~!! hell with the credits i have now i can actually throw some in this time,thats if i dont go broke again XD....but im really looking to it! oh and [when it comes p~p] good luck for those in the 9th ffr tournament^~^
*bro fists mushroom*