View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 04:12 PM   #462
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude
Default Re: League of Legends [v2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibbers View Post
how the fuck do you lane against riven as wu, i cant figure this matchup out for the life of me
you build flask+3pot or shield+pot and harass her everytime she comes up for cs before she hits lvl 3 or whenever her valor is down otherwise you're fucked in lane

flask 3 pot = she doesn't have lifesteal and u can poke her down

doran's shield = play like a bitch forever but u survive

when her abilities are on CD post lvl 3 you should have either lifesteal, regen, or tabi to save ur face until you can burst her faster than she can burst you at lvl 5.

mana conservation is important but if u see her go all-in on u with broken wings than feel free to use your invis. if she starts hitting the illusion like an idiot go in and kill her (assuming uhave winions) otherwise back off and pot up and play safe cuz her CDs will be up before ur escape will be

at lvl 6 ur gonna get fucked unless u can bait out her ulti and u can survive

if you get a kill early go ahead and brutalizer, if you're behind get more doransblades but u should def get brutalizer before tiamat because you want more cdr than her to survive
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReikonKeiri View Post

also even though though they buffed support hella hard duo queue is still 10x harder to win than solo queue, sry lito
all good; i knew if we didn't end the first game early we were fucked and in both games we lost during picks/bans

SHYV TOO FUCKIN STRONG. #FREELO

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

Last edited by Litodude; 12-11-2013 at 04:14 PM..
Litodude is offline   Reply With Quote