View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 05:26 PM   #14
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
With me I've been growing it out since like mid-2015, I've been dyeing it for about 3-ish years now, having wanted to do it again for a bit. It's about in between middle-back and past-shoulders length, no real equivalent phrase I can think of. After we dyed it it's gone from straight af to CURLY AS HELL so that's not too fun. Makes braiding it and doing fun stuff to it a lot more difficult than it needs to be.

It's started to get annoying as of late so I might trim it a bit, but I've been tryna grow the natural hair out to about the same length as how it is right now with the dyed stuff, so we can re-dye it again.

I've gone red the majority of the time but this past time we tried purple. We didn't bleach my hair well enough though so for whatever reason purple + majority yellow hair = teal. It's faded a fuck ton since then but I may either try purple again or just go red, maybe a different colour whenever we can.
... It is very weird knowing you and I have had the same taste in colors. I only put purple in it because the guy who does mine wanted to, and he's done enough work that I was like "ayy let's do that" (I've only had a proper hair cut that wasn't just trimming split ends / the like once since 2010. He's the only person I'll let do it anymore tbh.) I do really like the purple though, more so than the red.

Ask your stylist if they have / are using the Provana hair dye, I've had spectacular luck with it, though I don't know if it would help with the curly part. My hair is naturally very straight.

I also let the girlfriend braid my hair, but have only tried it once myself. It uh, hahahahaha did not go well.

No it did not.

Last edited by XelNya; 05-11-2020 at 05:26 PM..
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote