Old 01-30-2019, 08:15 AM   #129
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin
Default Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43 View Post
I know exactly where elmerz is coming from. Ive never even top 15d a tourny. Ive been level 87 for years and only halfway to 88 lol. I was at the middle of d5, then got bumped to bottom of d6. Im low d6 right now but ill never be top d6 like gold stinger, suicidaln00b, haku etc. One day ill just be bumped to d7 randomly, or ill stay low d6 forever. Its pretty frustrating the way the rankings are tbh. I know they cant be perfect, but come on. Once you win a tourn in a specific division you should be insta bumped. Mainly because in order to win you need to be playing levels wayyyy above your comfort zone and clearly you can if you win.
#2centsthatdoesntmeanshit

Edit: im not the only one who believs an insta bump should happen either. Ive heard it from others when asking or just talking about fiffer.
It is, by definition impossible for you to get bumped to the bottom of D7 without you first spending some time at the top of D6, the only issue is whether you happen to be at the top of D6 when a tournament hits or not.

Last edited by devonin; 01-30-2019 at 08:15 AM..