View Single Post
Old 11-9-2016, 05:18 AM   #66
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: The election

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwasAsquidOnce View Post
We cannot do this now because of how outsourced our economy is. NOTHING can change this EXCEPT for deregulation on businesses - the businesses cannot afford to do business in our country right now.
Yeah... I'm still not at ALL a fan of TDE but so long as this is the case I see legitimately no fix for the US economy (TDE certainly would not fix this). Yet deregulation to a degree that would cause exports to increase over imports would require some SERIOUS human rights policy reversals that nobody would find appealing.

We are as stuck as a bad luck duck who fucks glue. That means nothing lol

On a TOTALLY different note, I'm obviously no fan of Reagan but how can one compare Reagan to Trump? Because they were both screen stars popular with white people? Reagan, no matter what my opinion of his plans and policies are, HAD PLANS AND POLICIES. I cannot think of Trump's policies about anything other than cutting taxes or something something racist bullshit (most of which is absolutely ludicrous and wouldn't even pass a Republican-controlled House or Senate).

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

Last edited by rayword45; 11-9-2016 at 05:24 AM..
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote