View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 12:52 AM   #40
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: What has your attention?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
Love Fatal Frame. Also can't wait to see you tackle Espgaluda in November, huehue. A little bummed to not see Mushihimesama but still sounds fun.

Have you ever heard of Stellavanity? It's my all-time favorite danmaku game. I play it every year or so and it never gets old: immeasurable customization options and an INTENSELY complex scoring system. It's just so good. The downside is that it's not in English, and you actually need to be able to read to understand the badges/addons.

Third Strike is the best fighting game ever made and nothing anybody can ever say will change my mind

Mushihime-sama is one of the few I've played so I'm also bummed about it. I'm actually extremely not familiar with the genre's best offerings. I just like competing, and with 4 weeks of practice and four weeks of submitting scores I feel like I have a good chance to get some good scores in!

Third Strike is hands down my favorite Street Fighter. I've a soft spot for the old SNKfighters, b7t I think 3S is probably the best made 2D fighter

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Last edited by MixMasterLar; 09-22-2019 at 12:53 AM..
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote