Thread: Geocaching???
View Single Post
Old 04-4-2018, 04:12 PM   #22
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: Geocaching???

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
The strangest thing I found in a geocache is an unused, wrapped condom. Besides that, plenty of hot wheels cars, small figurines, dolls, a laser pointer or two (with still working batteries), old coins, etc. Most geocaches are always accompanied with a small notebook ledger and a pencil as well to record the date and time at which you found it, as well as your name.
The weirdest thing I personally found were a bunch of these really creepy Christian hellfire like... comics? They were small black and white pamphlets with religious "cartoons" in them, but it was all really scary imagery drawn in a creepy style, with the devil and fire telling you to REPENT. These were English comics found in a pretty French part of Quebec. We took all of them and burned them in our camp fire.

I've heard of people finding strange fetish DVDs and things like that, which I think is actually pretty funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote