View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 02:07 PM   #43
analimpaction
FFR Player

Default Re: Suspicious scores thread~

Quote:
Originally Posted by i will pwn u View Post
kinda think analimpaction may be an alt or possibly someone from sm but thier scores are kinda sketchy to me.. thier profile is closed.. just somethin seems strange to me..
i will pwn u, I understand why you might be suspicious. But for future reference, why don't you just contact me directly and express your concerns? If I didn't accidentally bump into this thread I wouldn't have been able to answer your questions. JJTrixX asked me a similar question a couple of weeks ago and I answered him through private messaging.

I played before FFR went down (in 2008?) and haven't really played since creating this account. I have played probably less than 100 games with my other account in the past 5 years. I have more tier points on this account than my other account, so rest assured I'm not trying to lie about my skill level. To confirm this, I'd be happy to disclose my other account's name to Dossar. Alternatively, I'd be fine if the other account was deleted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i will pwn u View Post
i dont doubt they are d3ish lol but they have some very good scores and alot of mediocre scores , which i do too lol but with profile being closed and them basically pwning d3 in the eternity tourney just brought some suspicion, as i stated i dont think they are cheating but it might jus be someones alt or someone from sm.. like the name of the thread its suspicious scores.. they just have a couple fmo sdgs on jumpstreamy stuff so thats why i dont think its a newer player, considering they have speed and accuracy ( and im jelly i cant do js) lol
I have played most songs only once or twice. This may explain why I have a lot of mediocre scores.

I have my profile closed primarily for privacy reasons. I'm sorry if that raises suspicion.

I hope this answers your questions!
analimpaction is offline   Reply With Quote