View Single Post
Old 04-5-2021, 04:49 PM   #536
bugkid666
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I feel like Shadow God this game is kind of similar to Sunfan Day 0 as in internalizing reads more than expected. I feel like he's stockpiling posts, mostly making comments and asking questions. Normally that'd be nice, but what the thread needs right now is more talk about X,Y,Z players rather than that. So, he's either a townie that doesn't know in what direction he wants to go or a wolf who's kind of killing time despite being top poster and throwing some non-committal stuff. I tend to town read him by default because I feel like he's always lost in the games I've played with him. I'd rather rely on Raeko/Roundbox/Subaru/Sunfan for a read on Shadow God in this game because that's the pool who played the wolf version.
yeah ok i agree with all of this, though i'm leaning towards wolf read. you're right that he hasn't won as wolf lol but i'm just sensing a different vibe from him from the last time we played. it could be nothing, but i don't have much else to go on. i'm genuinely more sus on charu and vendetta (hopecaster) tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
dude your list was as substantial as a corporate public apology
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

they/them