View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 01:58 PM   #33
Moria
Sylphid
FFR Veteran

Default Re: life story thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
Also, I get that Dingles basically seethes with disparaging statements in any non-stepmans post (likely myself included given that I've played TWG, perhaps even for this very post), but that's not a reason to say things like "your presence is unneeded and unwanted;" he's another person at a computer too, and he has friends here just like anyone else does. Being rude to someone being rude is only going to serve as justification to continue on like that.

Aye. I'm quite drunk so im lacking any ability to sugar coat. Everything you said was morally absolute but contextually dingles can be insufferable at times. I love dingles, I absolutely do. But it hurts me more than anything to see him constantly pariah himself by indulging the inner-narcissist. Dingles is so fucking cool, and he has such a personality that literally anybody could love, but I think he's actually aware of it to the point where he loves it before he gives others the chance to love it. and that hurts. We don't want to put him down, we just don't wan't to see him put himself on a pedestal at the expense of others.
Moria is offline   Reply With Quote