View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 02:53 PM   #1
ThaKilla
FFR Player

Lightbulb How to start out in ffr?

For starters, your gonna want to find your skill level, but before you even do that go to settings, and customize your keyboard so that you can use keys other then arrows! If you want to get better fast try and customize your skin it will help out in the long run! So, once you've played a bit try and start out with songs that are skill level 3-10 and then work your way up from there! Once you've played for about a week or two try and move up your skill level by 5 meaning you can get it to 20 in about a month! , It's also hard to play songs where you can't click as fast so what you should do until your skill level 40-50 is play songs you think are fun because it improves you much better and if you can pass it then try and pass another song that's harder for you! You might wonder what a FC is am I right? Well an FC is where you hit every note to a song without missing, and if you do that you get this cool green mark next to the song saying "FC", that's a full combo. You even get to customize your profile! I also recommend playing a lot on your free time just to kill boredom and have some fun and show the game off to your friends and brag about your rank. If you wanna get fancy learn how to get perfects and then try the easiest songs and try to get all perfects (Don't try this until you've played for at least 3-4 months because for beginners that's not the way to start).

Hope this helped, because I've been contemplating to make this for a while to help out beginners! (I even taught my friend in school and he can got to pass a skill level 13 within a week *I taught him how to customize his keyboard and stuff first though). Thanks for reading if you read it all! <3
~Thakilla
ThaKilla is offline   Reply With Quote