View Single Post
Old 09-6-2019, 07:29 AM   #496
Svaz
quite clever

Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
do you not actually want to know or something, or forget? gimmicks are required to be outed in non-anon

it's star-crossed
Yeah my first instinct was just to check Chihiro's other posts and look at the relevant post-game thread (happily, there were a few posts in said postgame on the same account). It's public information so what's the big deal? I don't see it as a problem, that took me all of like, thirty seconds to ascertain in a near fog of exhaustion, no less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Wow...I'm fucking stupid. I need to gather my brain cells because I apparently lost all of them
Sorry, I had no idea how to respond other than "alright... guess I'm just gonna keep goin with this then lmao"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
I am going to read a lot more the new guy chiro posted a shit ton, Idk if that is because his roll kind of looked bad or he thinks town is dumb and trying to fix it. Idk explain why you all gung ho so fast. Ill read mor eon what you wrote tomorrow morning.

DBP, and Ind have this wierd situation going on I dont like. Im think between InD and DBP one is wolf.
1) It makes sense to give a fresh & thorough "outsider" perspective while it still exists; it's fleeting. If memory serves (and it might not, I have just awoken) I want to say you acted quite similarly when replacing in. While regrettable, it minimizes the span of time in which one can shitpost and meme (that didn't stop me though, boy howdy).

2) I could see both inD and DBP being t/t but I don't discount your statement here. I get the vibe of like, siblings fighting over the remote control to decide what we're gonna watch/focus on, or perhaps who gets to lead the charge. I'll look over it more and see if I see what you're seeing though.