View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 05:35 PM   #3113
smartdude1212
2 is poo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: The Kongregate Brag Thread!

1886 is ridiculous... you're probably the first.

In the past week I've acquired numerous badges, for both newly-badged games and some older ones that I either neglected or couldn't get.

13th: Perfect Balance 2 both hards, all of How to Raise a Dragon, all of Morningstar, Gemcraft Chapter 0 easy, and Clockwords easy and medium

14th: Maze Stopper 2 hard, all of Spewer, all of Fragger, Bunny Invasion 2 easy

15th: all but the hard in Learn To Fly, all of Crush the Castle players pack, Dynamic Systems hard, all of Perfect Balance, Super Stacker 2 hard and impossible, all of The Tickler, normal Crush the Castle

16th: all of Smoking Kills, all of Super Energy Apocalypse, Vox Populi Vox Dei, all of A Small Favor, and all of Level Up!

17th: the bonus point challenges for I Love Traffic which I got in about 5 seconds

18th: Tower of Greed hard, Blocks with Letters on hard, Kongai easy, all of Bunny Invasion: Easter Special, Bunny Invasion 2 medium

19th: Arachnophilia hard, all of Phage Wars 2, Scriball hard (which to me is closer to impossible, or should be worth 45 points), Meat Boy map pack impossible, and the Drift Runners medium for getting 2k drift

I'm Kong'd out for the remainder of time woo

Currently at 728/875 badges (83.2%) and I can get to at least 800 without difficulty

Last edited by smartdude1212; 12-20-2009 at 12:55 AM..
smartdude1212 is offline   Reply With Quote