View Single Post
Old 12-16-2022, 04:32 PM   #14
radioamor
anhedonia extraordinaire
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?
I originally joined FFR because I was (and still am) a dirty Stepmania 3.9 main, as I don't really have the patience or mental fortitude required to participate in a game like Etterna or osu! It appeared to be a more relaxed, less harrowing version of those games, offering the same advanced difficulty without the exacting pedantry and demands seemingly required of the latter communities.
Since I am no longer physically capable of playing at proficient levels, I stick around for the community, which is usually pretty good.

What is the story behind your username?
https://timhecker.bandcamp.com/album/radio-amor

Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why? (For example this can be someone from FFR you idolize/respect, an FFR rival that pushes you to improve, or a good friend from FFR that you made since joining.)
I like having chats about music and movies with April, aperson, and rayword. I'm not entirely sure how they feel about me, but I like digesting their cultural inputs and bouncing potentially asinine opinions off of them. I've found a handful of users that are deeply valuable individuals, however, and I find meaning in their respective presences in my life.

What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR? (Can be for the game or the website.)
Support for avatar sizes larger than 200x200 would, at some point, be nice.

Last edited by radioamor; 12-16-2022 at 04:36 PM..
radioamor is offline   Reply With Quote