psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
these reads seem rather odd since they're not really taking the mechanical perspective into account, but maybe that's because you're not as experienced with the setup or getting back into TWG

jessie outed her results on dabackpack and implicated cocoa, which is something that wolves would never ever want to do on day1 ESPECIALLY after losing one already
your read on hateandhatred seems a bit odd compared to how you gave a town to jessie because of her power use. h&h voted two wolves in a row. maybe fypov he could have bussed shadow and then voted cocoa to avoid suspicion? I don't know why you didn't word it that way though

and while we're on the topic, what do you think about Xiz?
I don't fully understand the mechanics, always been a pitfall of mine in these games. I also haven't really played -that much- TWG overall and last game has to have been years ago that I actually got to play. I don't even remember now.
Everyone is p much suspect to me all the time because I mean comon as a wolf your whole goal is to deceive. I try to think of actions people may take to try to be last wolf standing. I know as a wolf I never hesitated to throw a fellow wolf under the bus to look town, so why wouldn't I suspect others to do the same?

Xiz as I noted above seems to overall be playing a lazy game thus far (I don't recall old play so maybe it's normal) but the knee jerk reaction to me making a joke makes me suspicious. I probably wouldn't jump on killing Xiz today, but I'm definitely not putting him in my yep defo town pile.