View Single Post
Old 01-3-2018, 09:20 PM   #60
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach
Default Re: PATHOS - A puzzle game like Psychopath

Yeah, we should probably have an updatable spread for the devs or something since the breaks are happening so frequently.

Just the nature of this type of thing, some of these levels really require a ton of testers (ran into issues even just publishing 65-72 on the original psychopath).

Amazing find on crawl space. Gosh, I was so certain when playing it that I was going to break it but I just couldn't see that. Beautiful find, I'll try and -2 it when I get time.

Then again I was certain Nexus was breakable but couldn't break it, 330 might be breakable but I honestly think that level just has an illusion of complexity. When you break down the warp gates on paper the logic is extremely constrained.

Edit: Finally cleaned up Orchid to finish off all Traumatic levels and get achievement IX, but haven't beaten many agonizing and tortuous so I'm still 40 bits off world 14. Urg, I'm 2 off on Pipe Organ, Blot and Lockmess Monster (WTF IS THIS? I've spent at least 10x longer on this level than any other level. I don't get it? Can someone just PM me a hint and put me out of my misery?), and Wiggle room. I absolutely hate these god damn orange block levels. Not clicking for me!

Last edited by Reach; 01-5-2018 at 10:03 PM..
Reach is offline   Reply With Quote