View Single Post
Old 09-9-2019, 02:46 AM   #926
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Recommend me some 2019 albums halp

Day 615: Liquid Colors by CFCF (Album Choice: noname219)

This seems to keep the same tempo throughout the entire album. The whole thing flows incredibly well track-to-track and in a way, it's resultantly extremely same-y yet in spite of that, I found myself mesmerized throughout the entire album even upon multiple consecutive listens. The atmosphere is basically "commercialized future" in a way similar to vaporwave except this clearly has more thought put into each individual track and doesn't rely so heavily on samples. The mostly seamless playback basically morphs this whole thing into one big piece, aided heavily by the similar melodies and tempos, and it's about the perfect length for what it's trying to achieve.

Definitely enjoying this a lot right now, although it could be my stressed out, overworked state of mind resulting in bias due to how well this works as study music. Will definitely revisit to see how it holds up before the end of the year, although I probably won't tell y'all.

Best Track: Translucently Happy
Rating: 8/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote