View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 11:33 AM   #153
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Also, no one said you overreacted? I think Shyto did though, but I didn't think it strange, I just thought it was funny because of her viewpoint (which is right)
Was in response to Raeko
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
to me it looks like lar kinda overreacted but i don't think that really means anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
This game is a great time to talk about the prisoner's dilemma in regards to the greed element
I thought about mass claiming while at work yesterday but since we can't tell what roles are possible that only benefits wolves.

I thought about just claiming if you asked for a role or not. Wolves probably already have an idea since their roles are affected by how many of us ask to be blue so that information probably benefits town a little more---but in the event only 2 of us asked that straight up tells the wolves who's the strongest and who to kill so I don't really favor this plan either.

I think if town ever does claim anything it's after some tangible effects happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Inactive lynches are better early than later, gotta go big or go home later in the game
But nah, I'm not into lynching that slot quite yet because we don't get nearly as much information as other games considering cardlips are off. If they're a wolf, we'd only discover by a psychic ability and even then it probably wouldn't tell us shit
Agree with the first sentence, don't really agree with the "no information" excuse people use. If we have to kill off inactives better to do it in a phase where nothing matters anyway. There are no cardflips so we basically can't get info until shit starts going down anyway.

Then again if it's -only- anti-pearl who proves to not be playing and we got a good sense on a better lynch then anti can be dealt with another time. I get to EoD and see 1/3rd of the board not playing I'm just going to assume it's best to choose from them for d0.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter