View Single Post
Old 05-29-2005, 09:21 AM   #4
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20
Default jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

Chapter Two- The Hidden Catch

The sixteen felons were led into a narrow hallway as they passed through the entrance. The smell of the walls were smells that would make any normal person feel sick to their somachs...but not for these individuals. Char and Sarg were trailing the other 10, "Hey, I've got a question for you, how about you and I kill the rest of these losers and take the money and the freedom for ourselves" Char whispered to Sarg. "Sorry, not interested." Sarg answered in a low tone, "come on man" Char reasoned, "Why won't you just help me kill off everyone?". Sarg turns and grabs Char by the throat causing Char to gasp, everyone turns to look at what the commotion. "Do you even know why I killed as many people as I did? I'll tell you. Every person I killed, I killed for my country. Each of them were willing to trade their lives to make a tear in the fabrics of the innocence. So, as you can see, I only kill when it's necessary." Sarg starts to walk past everyone but stops and turns and looks at Char. "You, I'm happy to say, I'd kill for free." Sarg proclaimed as he walked off. Everyone looked at Char than quickly followed Sarg as to say that Sarg was the one that they wouldn't want to mess with.

After 30 minutes of walking, Roland notices an opening on the wall. "What's this?" he said as he stared into it. "It looks like there's a lever within this opening here, it might lead us out of the maze." Roland stated with sheer excitement. "Look Roland, don't pull that lever, we don't know what it's used for." Hector lectured. "(%*# you bitch." Johnny yelled, "if it leads to a way out of here, then he should pull it." Roland takes his arm out and starts walking away, "I ain't pulling anything." Johnny walks over to the hole in the wall. "Screw you." he hollered, "I'm pulling the lever whether you like it or not."

"NO!!!!!!" everyone screamed. Just as everyone screamed, Johnny pulled the lever. Just then, there were sounds of clicking and scrapping all around them. "I don't like the sound of this" Sarg declares. The sounds stopped and spikes started to appear from the ground. "RUN!!!!!" Suluclac shrieks. Everyone started running down the hall until the spikes stopped rising from the ground. "Whoa, that was close." Mingsao proclaims. "Yeah, a little too close." Ted answers. "Oh my god, guys, look" Vash said as he pointed to the area they just walked through. What they saw was Chris, pierced through every part of his body by the spikes. "S*** man, now what do we do?" Mike asks. "Nothing, we keep moving. And from now on, nobody touch anything." Sarg affirms.

After walking for hours down this long hallway, they reach a breaking point. A hallway that broke into 11 small doors and one coffin. "What the f*** is this supposed to be?" Chuck yells, "11 doors and a coffin, I've seen better situations." Then, within the darkness, they all heared a loud laugh. A large projection showed on the coffin.

"MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! So, how our my little guinea pigs enjoying their stay?" Master Evil said with a sly voice. "I can't take this anymore, I wanna go home" Csiko cries. "Shut up you little wimp" Simru says with an aggresive voice. Just as he said that, Csiko slaps Simru to the floor. "Who's the wimp now asshole?" taunts Csiko. Chang then goes over to help Simru up but notices something about him. Chang then rushes over to Mingsao and whispers in his ear. "What's going on now, is he dead?" Jack asks with a mischivious smile. "No, on the contrary, Chang believes that Simru may be hiding something in his hair" Mingsao explains. They all go over to the passed out Simru and look at his head noticing something very strange. Vash slowly runs his fingers through Simru's hair to reveal that Simru's long red hair. "OH MY GOD!!!!" Vash screams as Simru opens HER eyes. "He's a she disguised as a he!!!!!" Dave announces.

"Hello, EXCUSE ME!!!!!" Master Evil said in an annoyed tone, "You forget to realize that I'm the one in charge here with some news that you would really like to here." Everyone turns their attention to the screen trying to forget what they've just seen. "There's two things that I forgot to mention. Number one, there's traps all over my little maze, DEADLY...traps." Master Evil says with an evil smile, "And number two, someone amongst you is working...for me. So, in order to ensure your survival through this maze, you must sacrifice the one you suspect and put him in this coffin to proceed through the maze...muhahaha". Just then, Master Evil pushes a button and the screen goes blank.

"Ok, so what do we do now?" Mike asks. "What else can we do" Sarg utters, "we have to decide who's going in this coffin..."

Gamepro17616/Chris is dead by wolfing. So that leaves:

Mimru (vootation)- Simru
ddrruler (JsRf325)- Sarg
Demon_Of_The_Comet (Demon God Char)- Char
Psychic25 (ilseruus)- Roland
Tasuke (tasuke1382)- Jack
Tank101 (ddrunlmtd)- Csiko
danceguy117 (P337 teh 1337)- Mingsao
Benny1 (ninjabenny1)- Chang
Hydrojakep (willweeverfly)- Mike
BBQ (bigchilikd)- Ted
vashthestampede0987 (Pyro31191)- Vash
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR)- Johnny
saichaitanya88 (N/A)- Suluclac
xObserveRx (xTried N Truex)- Chuck
Mindfields (DrasticActions4)- Hector

8 to instalynch, Day 1 begins now!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I'm opening the chatroom "jtwgvii" so that everyone can discuss things jTWG related.
daniel_lewis20 is offline   Reply With Quote