View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 06:47 PM   #1510
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
@Haku

@MML

since you're both here and neither of you seem like you want to actually thunderdome and prove the other scum / your own towniness

Can both of you please share your thoughts on every other player alive?

Might as well prevent anti-spew and get the real cop's thoughts if we're not getting a thunderdome
What where you expecting from a thunderdome where Haku acts too fucking scared to engage when I have the time? He doesn't even address half my points while I respond to every post he's made this phase. Boy will never be on the level to come at me even and is hoping town just no plays (which is happening)

Yosh's push is loltier and I don't think Gradiant has been playing the game, his post where he votes me acts like he didn't read but one of my 3 post that page and that's pretty stupid.

Still I think the godfather is in Haku's check and I reeeeeeeaaally doubt the last wolf is Raeko. I would have had to be 100% wrong on all reads for two phases if she is and I'm not willing to admit that to myself this stage. Also wolf Raeko never defends anne ythere. She comes in as late as possible and votes.

I think i always just pray Shado and InD are town because I probably vote them last as it stands, but for the record I like Shado a bit better.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter