View Single Post
Old 11-9-2016, 01:37 AM   #400
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I would like him to say that, not just assume what he meant by that statement, thank you very much!
It's the whole push + the assumption on the setup (slip?) + responses thing gets me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi View Post
Alright from what I've read from the thread there was alot of interaction between Yoshl, Andy, dfr and Lar. I can agree with some of the points that Yoshl had with his reasons why he had an aggro approach when pushing Andy. While i agree that just by mechanics if the gane it doesn't matter whether if someone is new or not is getting lynched. Dfr's reaction to andy getting pushed was understandable but maybe there's a bit more emotion involved in it than i like. Even so i still have him as null. Andy is doing good to try to get tha ball rolling though i think that freezin and yoshl is giving him less credit than he deserves for being firm with his statements in the beginning but i don't agree with freeze's for andy dumbtelling. Gut reading that andy legit thought only wolves did that kek.

Lar homie i naturally mindmeld with you alot but I'm not really feeling that connection this game homie. Liking charu a bit more this game.
*shrugs *

What about my game feels weird to you? I was unaware we mindmelded alot.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter