FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to noname219
Default Re: Permissions List and Information v8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nAhk1s View Post
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...sdasdasdas.jpg

Pic of the conversation with familyjules7x for permissions to use songs from aria's ascent

https://youtu.be/5rerM0uPg_8?t=1s
Am a bit late, thanks for the permission! Got him added on the wiki and on the first page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Good job to OP for organizing all this. And hot damn, I remember when we had only a handfull of folks making music. FFR has come a a ways.

Just one thing: as proud as I am to have been apart of all this at one point, I'm not very active anymore so please don't PM for MP3s. Besides, I no longer have Yaeger and I haven't spoken to Sherry Kim in years.

...speakinh of whom, did we ever manage to get her in game?

Oh and.......did we lose TK Kazuya's permission?
Thanks, I removed your name for those permissions, and no, we don't have any songs by Sherry Kim/yukino yet.

About TK Kazuya... I don't remember seeing this name when updating the list, maybe it was lost between 2 updates, I'll search for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
That reminds me, I asked Pronskunk about it a while back, and he never got back to me on it because of IRL stuff.

Anyone know what the deal with the Kradness / Reol permission is?

Because their cover of "Children's War" was used in the stepcon, which means we probably have permission from them to an extent, just curious what it is.

Because Reol put out an album, and nothing would get me charting faster than being able to do songs off it. (Side note: It's really good.)

Though, maybe I should check with the company it was released through as well :/

/just when you have spare time please and thanks in advance
I don't know anything about such a permission, it's probably similar to Wheelpower & Go! though.
noname219 is offline   Reply With Quote