View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 10:05 PM   #2290
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Meant to also quote this

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetic View Post
So, is DBP/MML/jessiebessie a valid scumteam? DBP and Ulle/Shado did have a few posts that made them feel unaligned (such as DBP misgendering Ulle and interjecting on Ulle's behalf in a way that looks w/t) even if the evidence for a jessie/Shadow pairing is strong. DBP (and MML, I believe) both said we should be lynching inactive, so the fact that jessie didn't pick up any serious traction as a lynch option in the last two days looks weird on them. MML was also one of the people who avoided voting for DBP the first time he got near insta, so there's that too. I'll look through MML's ISO but this does seem like it has a decent chance to be our team.
You not only fit the bill of not being present d0 and you ignored questions and prods blantedly that I chose you over Jessie, exactly in the manner that i explained to Xiz that phase. Your game isn't hotn buddy, but your claim is solid and you're picking up.

And d2 it just needed to be Xiz for reasons stated over and over

I fully entered the day with the intention of lynching beyween bolth, jessie and Dusk until I saw FFA's nonsense, and now we have a redcheck on DBP hardclaimed. So why on earth would I turn around and vote Jessie here?

I am always for voting inactives when you dont have a lead. You normally don't on D0 and its a proven winning stratn but neither DBP nor me said that you mindlessly fucking look at the post numbers and lynch bottom up as you like to pretend is the argument.

At this point I'm convinced you just skimmed most of DBP's and mine D0 and dont actually lnow what youre talking about

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter