Thread: And So It Goes
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 07:23 PM   #68
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
If my parents were able to take my computer away.... and actually would take my computer away.... my grades Soph and Jun years were bad enough to merit it.

Had a 3.4 GPA freshman year... Have a 2.7 after Junior year. I had 4 BAD semesters. And it had nothing to do with lack of intelligence. I am THAT lazy and care THAT little about school.

Now... HS... that is another matter. I slept through every class I had for Soph-Senior year, didn't study for a single exam, barely did HW, did all papers/projects the night before they were due... and pulled a 3.5 unweighted GPA. Top 15% of my class, and good enough to get accepted to NYU Stern AND the Honors program. HS is a joke... pure intelligence is enough to get all As and Bs in HS. In college, it isn't.
That's such bs. I listen in class and usually take notes...I just don't do labs/homework. I haven't failed a test in that class yet, and the only reason I have a failing grade is because of fuckin homework and labs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
JurseyRider734 is offline   Reply With Quote