View Single Post
Old 10-3-2012, 03:07 PM   #14
Spenner
Forum User
Retired Staff

Send a message via MSN to Spenner Send a message via Skype™ to Spenner
Default Re: How long have you gone w/o sleep? Tell me your stories.

Two weeks ago i was up for 5 days due to some intense anxiety and depression. I couldn't shake the feeling. I ended up going to emerg to basically tell them that I'm lost and idunno what to do to get myself asleep, reading or listening to any kind of therapy online didn't seem to help, and i was delirious after the 5th day. Every night when i was about to fall asleep i'd fall into a panic attack and i'd be trembling around the house trying to take my mind off it. I couldn't work on my homework because my mind just became so empty and I wasn't even thinking, i was just worried nonstop. Up to that point I was only getting maybe two or three hours of sleep a night for about two weeks.

Was absolutely terrible, but the worst thing was that i was not tired whatsoever, even on the night where i finally got some sleep. I still only sleep every other night now usually (last night i only got an hour, thats typically all in an off-night). I've been working hard to try to fix it since the massive panic attack I had; it really made me start to associate the feeling of falling unconscious/sleeping with the feeling of dying/passing out beyond my control.

Hoepfully that all changes!!!

Spenner is offline   Reply With Quote