Old 12-8-2019, 09:45 PM   #369
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
We shall see in the below.

And yeah honestly I don't have very much. I read but I don't take in and I need to be writing stuff down as I read to try to figure stuff out.

Also off-topic a sec; everything's been flashing as I type it, like it kinda looks like it's copy/pasting, the entire box flashes black, some letters flash in and out of existence as I'm typing it, it's just weird.

I also stay neutral a lot of the time because I don't really have enough stuff to back me up to make an actual opinion. SUPER gonna change once I start writing notes.

But anyway:

FG: Null/Chaotic-Town. My only gauge off of this is when she just jumped onto the T-Force discourse a little while ago, it IS T-Force, however that doesn't dismiss any considerations. I put Town because there's not enough to really indicate that she's a wolf, but it's not 100% town either. More like 75/25. Said that Shado would be her vote if T-Force wasn't a thing according to most recent post as of writing this so... ???

Shado: Has been pretty friendly in their tone (from how I've been reading it so far). They don't really seem to have anything towards or against someone, aside from SunFan for "putting BBQ Sauce on his Pancakes" which is a joke vote, (please correct me if I'm wrong), but I'm gonna say Town for now. Subject to change. Pretty shoddy.

Charu: Purely a meta read, sadly, but based on the last few games I've played with you, you're playing a lot like how you play when you're a town role. Looking into people, you seem to be one of the only few people that actually question me regularly aside from Star, so making sure people are engaged in the game is also a good trait. Also not a 100% sign of Town, which is what I said with Star, yet once again this is purely a meta read which is why this goes to: Strong town lean.

SunFan: As Shado stated, they've been largely absent from the conflicts and just more focused on the French. They DID put a lil bit of a read earlier,

But I'm not too sure what we can do with this after all that's happened after that. Null/Chaotic-Town.
They also had this:

So we can do with that what we will.

Star: They've been "aggressive" in their tone as of late, but has eased down. Questioned me a lot, apparently allegedly tried to "pocket" me, according to others, and was the centre of a lot of heat for a bit. Stuff about them seemed to clear up when inD came in as per post 243,

inD: Has had a reads post for a bit, I understand it not at all, however. No real indication of who's where (from what I can tell. I noticed someone was able to make perfect sense of it) and I'd like some explanation for it, assuming standings haven't changed since now and then.

They've been productive, questioning people on certain reads, most notably in my mind on Star, and T-Force questioning why Star was "pocket jobbing" me in the beginning, from my interpretation. High-Town for now. Considered themself a potential victim of a "pocket job", as well.

T-Force: Everyone started bagging on them a lil after the Star controversy was somewhat sorted out. They seemed to be the first person to question Star on why they questioned me of what I thought about Xel saying to vote Shado. I'm gonna say slight town-lean, but I need more info before I can truly say something cuz I couldn't look into them as much as I'd've liked.

Xel: They were the one to say "Vote for shado" in the beginning, which prompted Star to ask me what I thought, to prompt T-Force to call her out for "Pocket jobbing". One chain of events to another. They've been classic Xel this entire game, and from the looks of it they seem to be playing very similarly to how they always play. They DO have a reads list, I'm ENTIRELY unsure how to read it other than Green = Confident Town, Red = Confident bad. It's a little outdated so if any opinions have changed by now please voice them, and also please explain the orange and purple colourations on this if you can.

No real opinions on Xel from what I can see. They consider(ed) FG, Star, and Sun to be good, had put Charu, me, and inD as whatever suspicion purple means, Shado as Orange, and put T-Force as Red, which I can only assume means definite bad-guy.

I can't think of anyone else in here so if I missed someone point it out and I'll go digging for that!
who's your top wolf read?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)