View Single Post
Old 07-29-2021, 01:14 AM   #386
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
close but wrong. Im on a computer now so i can explain better though.

There is no chance that ben/storn was a w/w wagon. That never happens.

Knowing this, if storn flips red then you can assume that ben is green.

So the plan is today we dont lynch ben, that way if storn flips red in the mirror game, we've saved ourselves from hanging an almost guaranteed green player

There is no reason why we cant wait a day to hang ben. We save ourselves a potential mislynch and worst case and storn flips green then you kill ben the next day.

I think i explained it better
Fellas, what did I literally just say? People will find ANY reason to not lynch Ben today. It's fucking insane.

@Freezin

You guys realize it take TWO phases for us to flip someone, right? If you postpone a Ben lynch, that pushes us to THREE PHASES BEFORE WE LEARN ABOUT BEN

If storn flips green, the wolves will find any fucking reason to keep ben alive another day. If Ben doesn't die today, that is a tremendous setback for us.

For your so-called gambit: imagine if storn flips red. You can still lynch Ben, and Ben will get sent here. We don't have to flip Ben if storn flips red. When can flip other players who end up here in the night.

Your gambit is too convenient for wolves to exploit, assuming you're not one, and the safest option that covers ALL WORLDS is to kill Ben, and WE decide whether to actual flip Ben based on storn's flip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic