View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 02:36 PM   #15
Zapmeister
FFR Player

Default Re: Zapmeister presents: Deal Or No Deal

1 - 5 credits

"Boo!" The Banker and all the audience start booing mrpreggers. He feels the need to point out that when you get boos on the velocity engine they're dark red, and not blue. The Banker says he'll point that out to the other guy on the end of the line when he next calls.

11 - 10,000 credits

The disappearance of a mid-board amount seems to convince neither mrpreggers nor the Banker nor the audience, who stand around in an uneasy silence. Mrpreggers notices that the Banker isn't trying to freak him out so much.

22 - 20,000 credits

The Banker tries to contain a slow evil guttural laugh under his breath, but mrpreggers notices, and retorts with a slow sarcastic "har, har, har, har" until the Banker tries to engage in a staring contest with mrpreggers, who quickly backs down.

Your board:

"Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you do--"
The Banker quicly picks the phone up. "Listen," he shouts, "I've had it with your shitty phone ringtones. Stop doing whatever you think is making you look funny, because it's not. Just quit it."

Pause.

"What?" Pause. "No, I'm on Deal Or No Deal here. I don't have time for ---" Pause. "No, I'm not interested in your car insurance." Pause. Mrpreggers is even more confused. "I SAID NO! AND I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR HOME INSURANCE OR YOUR PET INSURANCE OR YOUR TOILET PAPER INSURANCE! STOP TRYING TO SELL ME STUFF!"

Pause. "Oh and you know FFR, right? Tell them to make the onscreen text for a 'Boo' blue because that's what we all say when we see a blue amount. What, you don't know what FFR is? How dare you! Ignorant scum." slams phone down

"Who is that guy?" mrpreggers asks.

"Don't you wish you knew," the Banker replies with another grin.

"Well I don't really, if all he ever does is pump out stupid ringtones and tries to sell you insurance."

"Oh. Yeah, fair enough." The Banker actually looks like he's slightly worried that he may be losing the battle of mind games, and acts cautiously.

"I'm raising your offer. 14,000 credits. Deal Or No Deal?"

If you No Deal, you will have to pick 3 more boxes before your next offer. The ones you have left are: 3 6 7 8 10 12 13 15 16 17 18 20 21.

edit: yay 100th post

Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

ask me anything here

mashed FCs: 329

r1: 5
r2: 4
r3: 6
r4: 8
r5: 3
r6: 5
r7: 15
final position: 4th

Last edited by Zapmeister; 07-23-2013 at 02:45 PM..
Zapmeister is offline   Reply With Quote