View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 02:09 PM   #13
Zapmeister
FFR Player

Default Re: Zapmeister presents: Deal Or No Deal

14 - 250 credits

"Damn it," the Banker murmurs. "You're supposed to take out the ones on the right side of the board, you know, the red ones! Keep going."

5 - 750 credits

"No, no, not those ones, you're supposed to take out the big numbers."

"Oh just shut up, I'm here to win 250000 credits and ignore all these silly little mind games of you and all 400 clones of you in the audience."

"They're not clones they're my fans!" the Banker retorts angrily. "If only I could get my cupboard here any minute now you'll have reason to fear me."

4 - 75,000 credits

The whole audience start cheering. "Yay!" the Banker says. "More like that one please." The Banker is casually leaning on the round table, with what mrpreggers notices is the widest grin he has ever seen.

9 - 3 credits

"Screw you!" the Banker says. Mrpreggers observes the Banker's enormous grin transform into an evil stare in precisely 0.3 seconds or 9 frames of ffr. The audience members start groaning.

19 - 15,000 credits

The Banker says nothing but simply sticks his tongue out and casually claps a few times.

Your board:

"Beh-ding ding ding ding dididing ding bing bing pscht,
Dorhrm bom bom bedom bem bom bedom bom bum ba ba bom bom,
Bouuuuum bom bom bedahm, Bom be barbedarm bedabedabedabeda
Bbrrrrrimm bbrrrrramm bbbrrrrrrrrraammmmm ddddddraammm,
Bah bah baah baah ba wheeeeeee-eeeee-eeeee!"

The suddenness of the noise disturbs mrpreggers more than when he realises what the noise actually is. The Banker picks up the phone.

"Ok this is getting ridiculous," the Banker snarls into the phone. "I know we've had to cut back on budget but having a Crazy Frog ringtone as the show's main musical theme is just completely unacceptable."

"I was just about to say that," mrpreggers mentions.

"Quiet, you." The Banker turns back to the phone. "Get the producers to sort this out." Pause. "No you can't keep going on like this." Pause. "JUST DO IT!" Pause. The Banker slams down the phone in anger.

"But if you're The Banker, who's making the offers then? Is it you, or is it the guy on the other end of the line?"

"Oh yeah, a common mistake to make. It's actually me who's making the offers, and they're not received down the phone anymore."

"Well then what's the point of the phone? Surely it wouldn't make any difference?"

"Of course it would make a difference! It's not like... well, Come Dine With Me where there was that time they replaced all the butter with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and it made no real noticeable changes."

"That doesn't even make sense. And I CAN tell the difference between butter and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter."

"No you can't, Mr Preggers, no-one can!"

"Well... sor - ry." Mrpreggers is completely unsure of what the Banker was doing. But from the look of things, so was he.

"7,500 credits. Deal Or No Deal?"

If you No Deal, you will have to pick 3 more boxes before your next offer. The ones you have left are: 1 3 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 20 21 22.

Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

ask me anything here

mashed FCs: 329

r1: 5
r2: 4
r3: 6
r4: 8
r5: 3
r6: 5
r7: 15
final position: 4th
Zapmeister is offline   Reply With Quote