View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 01:41 PM   #9
Zapmeister
FFR Player

Default Re: Zapmeister presents: Deal Or No Deal

"So before we start, would you please confirm that you chose box 2 at random before the show."

"I did."

"It is sealed by the independent adjudicator who seals all the boxes and is the only one who knows where the money... I mean credits... are. Oh, and in a strange twist, I AM THIS INDEPENDENT ADJUDICATOR GUY! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!" Quiet laughter echoes from behind mrpreggers. "I know EXACTLY where all the credits are, and I will be able to use this information to mess with your feeble mind!"

"You don't scare me, you know. It's just a silly little game where I open random boxes and win 25000 credits at the end. Just cut it out and move on," mrpreggers simply responds.

"Well we'll see who's laughing at the end when you end up crashing and winning like 1 credit or something," The Banker grins at him. "Oh, and I have another secret weapon at my disposal."

"What?"

The Banker leaves the studio room briefly and returns 10 seconds later dragging a shoddily built cupboard with a large IKEA sticker on it on a wheeled trolley. "Open this if you dare."

Mrpreggers opens the cupboard to reveal nothing inside and also that the cupboard has a huge hole in the bottom, making storage impossible, and defeating the whole point of a cupboard.

"There's nothing here except for a massive hole in the---"

"Oh damn it, wrong cupboard. You see, since we had to cut back our budget, things have gone just a little bit haywire. I mean, if I had my way I'd never ever let anything from IKEA come within a mile of me."

"Well then why does the phone have an IKEA label on it?"

"Oh shut up." The Banker turns to the door and shouts "GET ME THE PROPER CUPBOARD YOU RETARDS!" and turns back to mrpreggers. "Ignore that," he says. "Just pick five boxes before your first offer. Any five numbers from 1-22 except your own box 2."

Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

ask me anything here

mashed FCs: 329

r1: 5
r2: 4
r3: 6
r4: 8
r5: 3
r6: 5
r7: 15
final position: 4th
Zapmeister is offline   Reply With Quote