Thread: Next game
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 04:41 PM   #26
rioting
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to rioting
Default Re: Next game

I have an idea I'm playing around with, see what you think of it: The game would put more emphasis on the social engineering and human interaction part of the game though does not elminate gathered knowledge from special roles. I'm defining the role of clairvoyant as a role that receives a list of either 3 or 4 names at night in which 1 is a wolf and the remaining 2 or 3 are non-wolf. The names wouuld be chosen completely at random but a wolf would be gauranteed to be in the list.

Another addition I'm trying to work out is a group of wolves who do not know each other. Instead of a consensus they would each vote for a night kill and the person with the most votes would die. (Big problem is ties...) The wolves would each get a PM with the votes of the other wolves but not who voted for whom.

4 wolves
2 regular wolf masons (told each other's identity at start of game)
1 unknown regular wolf
1 unknown wolf clairvoyant (4 names received to find clairvoyants)

8 humans

2 masons (told each other's identity at start of game)
7 unknown humans

3 clairvoyants (2 perhaps?)
1 unknown master clairvoyant (3 names received)
2 unknown clairvoyants (4 names received)

Clairvoyant visions are passive and names are chosen randomly (a clairvoyant could theoretically receive the same list multiple times). Clairvoyant lists would not contain dead people or the person receiving the list.

Just an idea to work with but I think it could be fun because it put less power in the hands of the "seer" type role.