View Single Post
Old 02-2-2018, 11:13 PM   #1
sweet2kill210
I'm okay I guess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to sweet2kill210 Send a message via Yahoo to sweet2kill210 Send a message via Skype™ to sweet2kill210
Default [University - Engrish] Feedback On My Report Please?

I was hoping some of you kind people would help me with improving my writing by providing any feedback on my report. I was specifically wanting help with making sure my intro is solid, it is clear throughout, and that it flows well when I am changing topics.

I had to write a report on a specialization I am interested in in my chosen field (Psychology) and several other things were required in the report. If you want to know more about what was required, below is what the professor wanted specifically:

Overview
Research types of specializations which interest you the most in your chosen field. Choose the specialization that holds the most interest for you, and draft a report which provides an introduction to that particular specialization, including an explanation of why that specialization is of interest to you. A good place to start your research is O*Net OnLine, which provides detailed information about occupations in a variety of different fields.

Labor Requirements
* An APA Title Page
* A detailed description of the specialization, including: the types of education required, the types of out-of-classroom experience required, and employment options for someone with that specialization.
* An overview of the day-to-day life of someone with that specialization, including: Types of people they might work with, types of projects they might develop, and types of writing they might do.
* A detailed discussion of why that specialization is of interest to you, including: the type of position you would like to acquire in the future, why that position is of interest, and what steps you need to take to acquire that position.

Any feedback is appreciated, no matter how small.

Edit: link was removed because the report was submitted and I don't care to get any more feedback on this report. It also had Personally Identifiable Information in it so I didn't want the link being up forever. I probably should've edited out my personal details looking back on it now, lol.

Thanks Gold Stinger, you are amazing!

Last edited by sweet2kill210; 02-4-2018 at 02:13 AM.. Reason: Google Doc link removed to protect privacy.
sweet2kill210 is offline   Reply With Quote