Old 06-25-2019, 01:21 PM   #411
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyYoshiGuy View Post
GS:

I’ve been busy, alwite? I still don’t see it. I read the pages you told me to read a couple more times, and I don’t see it. You’re trying to trick me by posting pages of long posts of TWG-lingo words. “It’s in there. If you don’t see it, that means you’re not paying attention/you’re inactive/you’re really bad at this game, and it has nothing to do with the fact that I can’t actually summarize my thoughts. Go back and read it a couple more times until you finally understand, it’s in there.”

Sanzath:

Where you said Shadow’s vote came from is the exact reason I can’t find it. It’s just random, lucky votes. Gotcha. But that also means all my previous reads are garbage because they’re based on the random, lucky votes.

Nah, Antori and dragon are no longer my vote. My vote’s for goldenstinger.
I don't think gold stinger is the wolf....
But if my earlier reasoning is correct, I don't think you're wolf either.

Really, one scenario I'm seeing here that ticks all the boxes is melloncollie

* Doesn't post a lot
* Town reads everyone (she did ask Antori to defend themself, but melloncollie never made a flat-out wolf read)
* Is the most likely to tell Shadow_God to STFU in wolf chat as illustrated in my thought #2
* I can see Shadow_God reacting within 2 minutes to melloncollie telling him to STFU

(melloncollie probably didn't use the words STFU, but you get the idea)

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

MarioNintendo is offline   Reply With Quote