View Single Post
Old 11-9-2019, 04:59 PM   #624
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
To me the first ultimately leans him a little town, while the follow up leans him a little scum. At best, it seems you're on the fence and could tip either way and you'll have to forgive me for not liking that.

Why is this true d2 but not d0?
Yes I've heard the "chance to play" argument before we all signed up we also did a rollcall I think for this so I don't wanna hear that tired excuse

Point blank Kappa

Why is this true d2 and not d0?
For a couple of reasons first wayward said they would post and had a reason for not posting yet. (now if they dont post I have an issue, One of the reasons im not voting svaz)

2nd d0 getting rid of a nobody literly does nothing. You take a shot in the dark and maybe you get a wolf maybe you dont its a gamble and regardless you in the same spot the next day nothing changes. You cant get any info.

Remeber wayward is a sub.

The only reason im entertaining this idea is if we dont come to a consensus on a wolf.

I understand your point of of view and I can see how this makes me look flaky but, everyone is so split right now that maybe if we cant get a good idea on a vote we vote wayward.