View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 03:34 AM   #13
Tsukiguchi
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Tsukiguchi
Default Re: Our Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcium Deposit View Post
You didn't say it directly but it was implied. It's not a problem with the community as a whole if somebody doesn't want to talk to you at the moment, it's just a problem with them. And if it's several or even many people doing this... well... to put it bluntly, maybe its you.

But then again yes some people are dicks oh well, if they're dicks youre better off not being friends with them anyway
I see where your going at. I do understand that people have moments (it's not just me) and those moments they want to be alone for awhile. Either that or they have not been online for awhile. That I understand, but the point was I comment on this person profile and the person deletes (my comment only, no other else). I understand that everyone has the right to do whatever they like to do on their profile that is legal/legitimate, but this person deletes (mine only), that's kind of offensive or insulting in a way despite that I did nothing, but compliment their profile (in a friendly way, if I may add)...