View Single Post
Old 08-5-2021, 02:38 PM   #1260
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
TWG has been a big part of my life over the past 10 years, and I'm really glad to have met such a weird quirky community of people who I consider myself the closest with. This was a great milestone game to see how we all have grown over that time. Sure, some can argue the best times were years ago when we all were new to this game, however I think this is a great end of a chapter, and the start of a new one. Reading over everyones favorite moments of TWG, and see'n how many people have referenced me over the years is one of the most humbling and nicest compliments I have received in this lifetime, so thank you. I'm really glad to have gotten to know all of you <3
I forgot to fill out the survey, but I was thinking about what I would have written for my favorite TWG moments and almost all of them were about you lmao.

Your 1-shot fireman claim was one of the funniest things to ever happen in a game, as was the "RIP storn d0" video. My favorite though is probably in the C9++ game where you rolled SK and it was F3 with you, me, and I think jrodd? And you forced me to draw a picture of my Marimo avatar in MS Paint and then used it as your avatar just to fuck with me. That was so good.

Honorable mention to the Lost Wolf game, where Jrodd and I didn't realize that Manti was our wolf partner and faked a red seer on him and he just.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic