View Single Post
Old 08-3-2021, 07:25 PM   #1210
bugkid666
FFR Player

Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Bug and Xiz are both know-it-all ? I feel like that's spicy.
I wish it was spicy. imagine if xiz had told me at the beginning (we're neighbors) his role. that would've sped this game up a lot faster.
here I was thinking I was special *cries*

sorry I'm not looking at this thread, primarily talking in OOTC and 1 on 1. it saddens me to see the vanilla towns respond in this way. your feelings about it are valid, I just can't empathize. i strongly believe that even if I had rolled vanilla town, I would still have been excited and enthusiastic about this experience.

but alas. sunfan knew going into this that the game would be a very polarizing experience. I hear you, I do. I just find it difficult to swallow the cynicism when someone put a lot of effort into crafting this. if it's a shot and a miss, then that's ok. I simply can't agree with the conceit that everything vanilla town (and even regular wolves) did was pointless. I don't feel that way at all.

however you're 100% allowed to vent your feelings and frustrations in order to make future games better. and you don't need me to tell you that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
dude your list was as substantial as a corporate public apology
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

they/them