View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 01:12 AM   #268
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

My plan for when I get to a computer is to focus back on the main game, just because it is less confusing than this one. And it also may have answers for this one anyways.

I am not understanding what the significance is that there was not another announcement this time. I was assuming that that was going to continue to balance the lack of flips. It is hard to play this without knowing what exactly we are even playing, but I also know mechanical speculation is not my strong suit, so I do not even feel like it is that good use of my time for the most part?? ​I am going to try to sleep on the rest of it, and hope I get an epiphany.

Based on my interpretation of the confirmed information from sun fan combined with how the game has gone, I feel it is extremely likely Blind and Subaru are town.
DaBackpack was a town read for me in the main game, so I am likely voting between storn, roundbox and Charu for the flip. Storn is obviously more informative vote train wise, but I do not know if it makes sense to wait on resolving the night kill issue since he could be cleared by it anyways.

I am not convinced there is a Neutral Killing role at all, because I am not sure how that would fit the announcement system. Would sun fan have to say that "a Town, mafia, or neutral met their win condition" here? If so, why not include it in regardless of whether the neutral is here or not? Unless there is better evidence of a neutral, I worry it is a distraction to try to hunt for them, even if reducing non town kills is a good thing. Maybe there is a neutral whose win condition is not at odds with town or wolves, which would explain why sun fan made no mention of them. But if that is the case, then who really cares about them?