View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 06:21 AM   #952
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoshi View Post
I think xel is giving too less of a shit to be sk/mafia tbh. InD im still worried of
Um...why do you like xel for not doing much, but dislike olimar? I do not think I have ever seen xel do so little as a town before. I am not sure it is tactical that he is not doing much because he said before it started that he would be very busy. But as I pointed out before, I think playing under the radar has more benefit to mafia/the SK in terms of trying to survive at night...not caring makes you not a threat to anybody.

Good luck with your championship game, by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
this is basically what happened

hi, i decided i'm claiming because i used my shots and would rather not have a claim fight in final-x

i shot manti n1 and raeko n2

i didn't explicitly soft anywhere, but my post where i summarize spew reading on ffa was something i did because i was reading his posts looking for a good shot target. eventually i just came back to manti because of that eod and how ffa told me my vote on manti was bad (and i was clearing some other people for various stupid reasons)

yesterday i was thinking of just shooting roundbox to clear wagons, but then went with raeko, and that turned out pretty ok considering i hit like the one scum i can 100% kill
I am glad you said this because it helps to narrow things down. Plus I felt like I was supposed to be careful with my words to make it sound like psycho and me could have been the vigi to cover up for whoever was, and it was a bit awkward.