View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 07:28 PM   #693
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
honestly, you're giving me too much credit

the two games you're comparing, charu had it right in the other one, i didn't touch op *at all*. i said nothing about him besides giving a few tries at interacting with him that didn't get picked up (and i don't remember us having daychat there for me to suggest that was a good idea) and faking minor annoyance about it

then when he was about to get lynched, i posted something like "i'm not defending op but i'd rather stick on x"

in chat the night afterward, i referenced a missed opportunity to weakly townread him off some inconsistencies in his posting that happened to follow a pattern - was something like he was mistaking two people in his reads consistently

that game's a little odd though because of the mechanics and me just stubbornly trying to lynch a chosen each day

so anyway, that's a long way of saying i would have an interest in keeping ffa around this game if i were his wolf pal, and not just post about things i don't like in his posts to fuel the fire right before eod while he'd already said he was going to sleep

my manti read at the time was "he's not playing because wolves are in a good spot, and take away his posts about you and there's nothing there", which seems fine for a vote. i have that read because it's what he did in the hydra game with charu - he just hung out and chatted cuz charu had the posting covered even when they were the only wolf slot alive
ok I'm getting vibes of that fire emblem game now where I misread you and then you proved to be town (i think)

it's not overwhelming though, it's like 50/50 between that game and the other game I referenced

non-meta though and more logically, this does feel a bit like scrambling esp with suddenly applying hard pressure to FG

keep posting stuff, give me some thoughts that arent based on mechanics if you really want to be cute
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ