View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 11:02 PM   #3292
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave- View Post
You know when you put it as "medic-saved" yeah I guess dai did claim odd-medic.

I guess that makes him a hot nightkill lmao.

What a loss.
This is =(

m1dy please play hide and seek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not devonin View Post
I had a wolf lean on him pretty much the whole game. It's definitely leaning back away from that as this drama continues, but I'm not fully won over.
It's a weird situation for me making up my mind because I had Daikyi, sunfan and Xel, just about everyone involved in this, on the same level in terms of reads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Also if I'm a wolf, why would I give everyone here all the information about Antori and thoughts about what his role could be? I mean he happened to be a third party who obviously needed to die, and there's not denying that because it was too risky to keep him alive.
This is spicy and I want to vote you for it, because it sticks out as a "Believe it or not I actually know some information regarding a character outside of the group of people that I know so I'm going to share that information with everyone to get brownie points".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
I don't steal things. I have three options and one of the options is searching for a snack. I didn't know searching for a snack is just stealing items
This is some imagination fodder for my brain that I now cannot unthink.

Soundwave probly not wolf buddies with WV and vice versa

where Dafty

- Tosh 2014