View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 07:24 PM   #3079
Not devonin
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
i'm an even-odd role, protect n1, then i can "get certain information about the player's role" n2 from the same player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
lmao thanks for the medic save
Yoshl has like outed himself because wolves definitely put KP on me n1
there wasn't a stack on raeko because we know that no one else was photographed
Quote:
my role literally says "some information about the player you chose", 1 sec
Quote:
something something clarity, hardclaiming targetted sunfan both n1 (save) and n2 (role info), no n0 actions
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
because there's not a visible wolfkill n1; only raeko died and the way that antori was outed means that there's /probably/ no chance that both the wolves and the sk targeted her since only antori had his role revealed

because there wasn't a stack on raeko, that means that the wolves tried to kill someone else, because they definitely didn't try to kill no one

yoshl medic saving me makes a lot of sense; even though I did just lynch the lost-wolf and probably wouldn't get too much town-cred; I still lynched a wolf and I'm not the worst player in the thread

it just kinda makes sense

I also know that yoshl did in fact somehow get info on me because he told me about the level system before I outed it iirc and I just kinda believe his claim

there's also no alternative worlds atm that have been proposed
Quote:
before i get engrossed in work, and now that ive had a bit to take in all the bullshit happening

sunfan lying about the levels is hella sus, trying to put in context of town aligned anything, like what do you gain by that

i said earlier that sunfan has no reason to lie about being level 3 as town, but clearly theres much more ulterior motive than "town sided third party"

maybe we do yeet sunfan

I'm just curious why we think that sunfan actually got saved from a night kill, proving he's town, when Daikyi just said n1 I protect, n2 I get info about who I protected. And didn't say anything about needing to SUCCESSFULLY protect, and went on to find him suspicious and suggest that maybe we DO kill sunfan after all.

If Daikyi needed to -successfully- protect you, then you're obviously town because there would be no reason at all for a wolf kill to go at a wolf on some bizarre hope that it got blocked. The fact that he continued to be suspicious of you, and find what you said suspicious means he didn't need to be successful at all, just target you, so I don't think this clears you AT ALL.