View Single Post
Old 05-5-2021, 01:00 PM   #324
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Also, I did not pay much attention in my summary to the fact that Charu was also at 2 votes until raeko voted me. People had not really given much thoughts on Charu's towniness or lack thereof in general I think. Subaru asking about it just now made me realize that.

Subaru, I had written to choof saying that I thought the rationale for his vote was generally sound but that I did not think it was the best thing to read Xel on, and that I had slight concerns about choof's writing style. I believe you responded to me to . I had more that I liked about choof than I didn't, and I believe that wolves enjoy when two towns are not agreeing with each other, and it can be an easy thing for them to take a stance about. So, I was speculating while waiting for choof to answer me that if somebody else responded to this conversation, they may be more likely to be a wolf. You ended up asking me some questions about my stance on it.

That all being said, it would have been more accurate to say I was voting you because of process of elimination compared to who else had at least one vote on them at the time. Charu had 2 votes for instance, and I thought you were more likely to flip wolf than Charu.

I am not explaining this because I expect you to defend yourself from it, and do not even think that is good use of your time, but just because you wanted to know.