View Single Post
Old 02-5-2019, 07:58 PM   #271
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
3. i kinda wanna know more context around the exchange between sunfan and lightknight when sunfan told lightknight that he could save himself by lynching wv (is this an accurate simplification of what happened??)
It's funny you mention this little blurb because I had a conspiracy theory lined up thinking due to Wayward not being there... maybe thesunfan knowingly used Wayward's AFK-ness to bus his partner and go deep wolf and go for specifically green kills and avoid millers so that in an event he is seer'd by our own, either through the spinning thing or our very own seer, he can be red checked and not be punished for it.

Something I brought up to voice not too long ago before work, with MML, Antor, and mellon hearing my theory. MML flat out doesn't think it's possible, but I'm not too sure about that. I can KIND of see it, even with the knowledge that thesunfan absolutely doesn't like to bus his partners if he could help it. Double-y so for special roles like a Godfather of sorts.

...Then again, they DO have a seer of their own they can use and, given what I just laid out, thesunfan is just smart enough to go for something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.