View Single Post
Old 05-5-2021, 05:14 PM   #362
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
Subaru wasn't there, and it is interesting because Xel had another option to self-pres onto Subaru. Xel had more limited time than others to actually assess things. If Subaru is town, then it makes little difference to Xel who to self-pres on, and for all I know he went on me for style points because I literally never get hanged. Lol. (Or more likely, because more people were talking about me at the time?)

I don't think that raeko voting me was inconsistent at all with her posting. I guess I just see the outcome of it as being more pro-wolf than others, and also it might make more sense for Xel to vote for me if they are both wolves. It is kind of the same deal as when I tried to put pressure on her yesterday: process of elimination leads me to want to look at her, in that she is not really doing anything wrong, but she is making a limited impact and so it may be easier to fake what she is doing.
These two points got me to thinking about the placement of Xel's vote at the end there. Yeah, he could have picked either Subaru or star given the numbers. Let's look at who was on each wagon before he placed it as this is of utmost importance:

Quote:
Vote Count:
star-crossed (02) thesunfan, mellonxcollie
SubaruPoptart (02)- Charu, star-crossed
Charu (01)- SubaruPoptart
XelNya (01)- FreezinIce
thesunfan (01)- Roundbox

Not voting (02)- choof, Xelnya
assuming sunfan is probably town, Xel can choose to join star to kill Subaru, or Xel can choose to join raeko to kill star. if star is his partner here, he gambles everything into the ultimate spew tactic and tries to kitb his partner and himself. logically, if star was his partner, he'd just vote subaru here and not even think about it. his vote would probably even make sense. sunfan, if you're looking for the watermelon testicles, this would be the real play to assign those to.
this makes star look pretty damn clean to me